Here’s how a typical blog experience works for me.
- A strong opinion, insight, or interesting experience strikes me as “bloggable”.
- I mentally form a few main ideas or points.
- I pull up my blog and write a paragraph or 3.
- I start to reread, and realize that there are 15 other points I should make, including background, debunking common arguments to my assertion, etc
- Realize that that is a LOT of writing
- Get Lazy
That’s what happens for about 95% of my blog posts. You see the other 5% 🙂