Not Blogging with Me

Here’s how a typical blog experience works for me.

  1. A strong opinion, insight, or interesting experience strikes me as “bloggable”.
  2. I mentally form a few main ideas or points.
  3. I pull up my blog and write a paragraph or 3.
  4. I start to reread, and realize that there are 15 other points I should make, including background, debunking common arguments to my assertion, etc
  5. Realize that that is a LOT of writing
  6. Get Lazy
  7. Quit

That’s what happens for about 95% of my blog posts.  You see the other 5% 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: